I missed my court date, what do I do?

Warrants are issued for the arrest of all persons who failed to appear in court. If you missed your court date you should immediately call the City Attorney's Office at 318-396-2791. The City Attorney's Office will be able to explain to you whether you will be able to obtain a new court date and whether you will be required to pay a fee or additional fine for missing your original court date.

Show All Answers

1. What if I do not have all my money to pay my fine?
2. Do I need an attorney?
3. Do I have to pay court cost if I pay my fine before my court date?
4. Where can I pay my fine(s) if I do not want to go to court?
5. How should I dress for court?
6. I missed my court date, what do I do?
7. What if I’m going to be out of town or otherwise cannot be present on my court date?