On Tuesday, June 21, Mayor Staci Mitchell and members of the West Monroe Board of Aldermen were sworn into office in preparation of their new terms in office which take effect July 1, 2022.
Both Mayor Mitchell and the Board of Aldermen will officially take office on July 1.
Mayor Mitchell will begin her second term in office as Mayor of the City of West Monroe.
Those elected to serve as a member of the Board of Aldermen are:
- District 1 - Alderman Morgan Buxton
- District 2 - Alderman Polk Brian
- District 3 - Alderman Rodney Welch
- Alderman-at-Large Thom Hamilton
- Alderman-at-Large Ben Westerburg
Contact information for the Board of Aldermen will soon be availabe on the City of West Monroe's website. For information on how to contact Mayor MItchell or the Board of Aldermen, please call City Hall at (318) 396-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org